Sunday, November 13, 2011

Movie Clip

Here is a 5 minute clip from movie I have been working on. Learning the new program has bogged me down a bit. There were many reshoots for both video and sound. Syncing them became a bit of a nightmare. End film will be about 15 minutes.
The sequence is about memory, perception and time (historic and real) as well as the ephemeral nature of photographic imagery. I hope to be able to project it onto a translucent screen that the viewer can walk around to view.





It just took me about an hour to figure out how to size this to upload and I'm not real happy with the rendering. You will have to wait for it to load. Please be patient.  It shouldn't be this difficult! I am ready to shoot myself! This is not the only thing on my to do list today! I am ready to scream.....
I guess as I get more familiar with this program things will be less frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment